Ready In: 40 minutes Serves: 30 cookies
They look like chocolate chip kisses and taste like After Eights®.
4 egg whites
1 pinch salt
1 dash cream of tartar
4 tablespoons sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
5 drops doTERRA® peppermint essential oil
1 teaspoon butter
1/2 slab of cooking chocolate
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy. Add salt and cream of tartar. Add sugar gradually, then continue to beat until egg whites are stiff. Fold in peppermint oil and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto lined cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave in closed oven for 10 minutes.
- Take cookies out of the oven and let cool near an open window.
- Melt butter and cooking chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Add milk and vanilla extract, stirring constantly until chocolate is liquid.
- Use a spoon to distribute the chocolate over the cookies.