Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes | Ready In: 50 minutes Serves: 12
As already mentioned in the non-vegan version, these are the doubled amounts of all the ingredients, except for the sugar.
1 1/2 cups rice flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons soy flour (egg substitute)
2 tablespoons sugar or 1 teaspoon alternative (optional)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 cup soy milk (or water)
1/2 cup sunflower oil
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1 pinch vanilla, grated (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the rice flour, soy flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in soy milk, sunflower oil and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Spread evenly in a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
For 16 servings use,
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup soy milk
- The amounts of the other ingredients as listed above
And follow the directions.
You will also have to use a bigger baking pan.
To make it non-gluten free just use all-purpose flour instead of the rice flour.